Professional Auctioneer, Travel Consultant and Charity Consultant Michael Green of Michael Green Auctions joins Trade Show University today to discuss why having a charitable component to your business is Good Business!
In this episode – Part 1 of a 2-part series on Charity in your Business – Michael and I discuss implementing a charitable part of your business, and he gives a 7-step framework on selecting the right charity or non-profit organization to align with.
- Make sure the Charity’s values align with yours
- Do your Due Diligence and Research the non-profit options
- Evaluate the Charity’s impact
- Review their Financials
- Consider their other Partnerships
- Determine overall compatibility between the non-profit and your organization
- Have your Team be part of the selection process
Resources and other Organizations mentioned in the podcast:
Connect with Michael: