207 – Finding Your WHY Leads to Success – with Joel Bromley
Find your WHY and Find Success!! Businesses that have more locked in and enthusiastic workers at trade shows will draw in and engage with more attendees. You get more enthusiasm when you find your purpose…Your WHY!
Joel Bromley, husband, father of 4 and financial coach, is on mission to build relationships stronger than the third pig built houses. Joel and his wife can’t wait to be front row as you discover your “why” for life and and become a unicorn in your industry.
- What is a Why?
- How do you Discover your Why?
- Importance of training on the “why” can be a complete game changer for a lot of companies.
- The people working the exhibit are representing the company and how they do that makes all the difference.
Joel’s Top Tips & Takeaways:
- As Simon Sinek’s book says “start with Why”. It truly filters into and leads to everything else. Doing this will completely refocus you.
- Once you’ve discovered (and written down) your why. Measure it against everything you do, think and say. Doing this will help you gain at type of control you’ve never felt before.
- If you have an unclear or poorly discovered purpose as an organization and your exhibition staff aren’t properly trained with the organization’s why and equipped with their own deep why, you are leaving money on the table or outright wasting it and your time altogether.
- An organization who knows their true why or purpose, is able to effectively communicate this purpose to employees and the world, and has employees who know their why or helps their employees find their why; will be a unicorn in their space and in this world.
FREE “Why Discovery Guide” from Joel Bromley
Connect with Joel Bromley
Leave a Comment