Through the pandemic, most show organizers and planners saw their revenue disappear. Now with the return to in-person events, harnessing the power of the data already being captured through Data Analytics can mean a true Return to Revenue for these organizers!
Joe Colangelo is the Co-Founder and CEO of Bear Analytics – a technology company that powers event success. Obsessed by the fundamental belief that data-driven insights make for better event outcomes and experiences, which has led to the development of Bear IQ. Bear IQ is the industry-leading event analytics platform that powers the measurement, design, and growth of the world’s best experiences – all possible via the data you’re already collecting.
- What are some of the benefits one can expect from Data Analytics?
- What are some ways today’s trade show organizers can use data to grow revenue?
- How can the average organizers incorporate data into their everyday lives?
- What is the expected return on investment for event analytics?
Joe’s Top Tips:
- Your events are generating more meaningful data than ever – enable it to work for you
- Analytics is like exercise – a little bit each day goes a long way to overall event health
- Behavioral insights is still at its infancy – now’s the time to get it working for you
Joe’s Top Takeaways:
- It’s easier than ever to get data moving across systems and integrated with systems you use every day
- Data turns people into superheroes
- You will see outsized gains that compound event to event by using data – that’s the power of compound efficiency
Contact Joe Colangelo:
- Email: joe@BearAnalytics.com
- Web: BearAnalytics.com