Game Shows are as popular today as they have ever been, and there are even entire networks dedicated to game shows! Their excitement and energy keep us coming back for more.
How about bringing that kind of energy and excitement to YOUR trade show booth? To discuss the possibilities with me is Matthew King, founder of Game Show America!
Matthew King started Game Show America back in 1996. For the past 26 years, he’s been producing events all over the globe. And during Covid, significant changes were made to keep the business running, and that’s what brings us here today.
We Discuss using elements of Game Shows and Casinos to Draw Attention to your Trade Show Booth.
Matthew’s Top Tips:
- Define your vision of what you want the experience to be (size, level of interaction, type of items to want to give away, is it data gathering, is it hosted or self-run, etc.)
- Make sure what you do fits with and enhances your branding
- Build your booth around the interaction. Keep it simple. Have fun with it!
Matthew’s SPECIAL OFFER:
- For Trade Show U listeners, we’re offering a 10% discount, even if you listen to this a year from now. Our goal is to help you be the best booth at the show.
Get in Touch with Matthew and Game Show America:
- They’re on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube