Getting the attention of Attendees at Trade Shows, Conferences and Events is tougher than ever. It takes Innovation to stand out from the crowd and make meaningful connections.
Discussing Innovative Best Practices for Exhibitors with me on the podcast today is Evan Babins, Events and Marketing Manager for Klir. Evan has an extensive background in event production and team leading. In his experience, he has had the chance to manage event logistics and technical event production for many world class clients like: Nissan Canada, Equitable Bank, Kia Canada, Novartis, and Bristol-Myers Squibb, to name a few. Evan has worked in both the live, hybrid, and virtual event spaces honing his craft as top tier event industry trendsetter. Evan has been included in both BizBash Top 250 Event Professionals and Special Event Magazine’s Top 20 Young Event Pro’s To Watch lists.
- How to keep attendees coming back to your booth
- Cool technology options for your booth
- Changing your booth during the show
- The importance of Conversions and Cadence
- Standing out by being different
- And so much more!
Evan’s Top Takeaways:
- Have an effective Follow-up plan in place and ready to execute
- Start planning for the next show right away
- Progress forward as an exhibitor
- Leave your attendees with Value
Connect with Evan Babins:
Instagram – @evanbabins
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/evanbabins/
** Check out our EPISODE GUIDE to quickly find the Trade Show U episode you need!
All episodes sorted by Category – visit tradeshowu.biz/episodes
**SHARE THE INSPIRATION!**
If you enjoyed this show, please go to Apple Podcasts and leave me a five-star review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and help others to be inspired by Trade Show University.