Ep 135 – The Transformation of Hybrid Events & Sponsorships – with Jen Kerhin
Hybrid Events are transforming and growing…and they’re the future! Think you know all about them, just think again. Discussing this important topic and giving tremendous insights is Jen Kerhin, CEO of SB Expos and Events.
Jen has more than 20 years of experience working with association tradeshows Jennifer has a certification in exhibition management (CEM), certification in meeting planning, CMP, an MBA from the Johns Hopkins University, and substantial executive-level association experience. She founded SB Expos and Event s to support the mission of associations by increasing their non-dues revenue through exhibits, sponsorships, and advertising.
- How are virtual expos working?
- What does a hybrid event look like?
- How Hybrid events are making a complete Transformation
- What new opportunities exist for Sponsors
- And much more!
Jen’s top takeaways:
- Event technology is transforming into integrated platforms that can handle registration, speakers, expo, in-person and virtual speakers, and LMS.
- Hybrid expos work best with in-person exhibits and virtual advertising or thought leadership sponsorships.
Contact Jen and SB Expos and Events:
Website – discoversb.com
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Comment