Ep 122 – Maximize Exhibitor Reach with Virtual Platforms – Erica Bishaf of Campfire Social
In today’s ever changing event world, it’s critical to figure out new ways for exhibitors to reach their target audience. To give tips and advice is Erica Bishaf – the Founder & CEO of CampfireSocial, the first-of-its-kind private social network and commerce platform designed for trade verticals.
Erica is a 20+ year award winning strategy & insights veteran who has worked for consumer packaged goods companies such as Kraft, Nestle, Kimberly-Clark, & MillerCoors and through her consulting business she worked on strategy projects for associations & event organizers including Freeman, GES, the American Library Association, the Audiovisual and Integrated Experience Association (AVIXA), the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA), the National Retail Federation (NRF), and more.
In this episode we discuss:
- Generating leads through virtual platforms such as communities, marketplaces, and virtual events
- How exhibitors can maximize their reach when on a virtual platform
- Tactics to deploy on communities vs. marketplaces vs. virtual events
Erica’s Top Takeaways:
- Content marketing and relationship building tactics will produce more leads and stickier customers. The modern digital audience is more receptive to slow and steady – building relationships over time.
- Digital platform marketing requires strategy and exhibitors/sponsors should be dedicating the time to formulating in order to maximize their investment
- Exhibitors should not accept low ROI from their show organizers and should speak up asking for better tools and more support.
Contact Erica Bishaf:
Don’t Miss an Episode!! Subscribe to Trade Show University at your favorite podcast platform like Apple, Google, Spotify, Stitcher, Amazon, Gaana and more!
Get Top 52 Trade Show Tips – go to tradeshowu.biz
Leave a Comment