Ep 117 – Gamification at Trade Shows for Sponsors & Exhibitors – with Adam Haesler
In this episode we discuss how sponsors can use gamification to offer value and pre-qualify an attendee and sponsor match.
After being fired in 2017, Adam Haesler knew he needed to find his core values, like a life compass, which helped him find events! His core values are potential, which means continuous improvement, and community, helping each other pursue a collective potential. Today, Adam is Chief Experience Officer for Engamio, a Gamification company.
We also explore…
- What is gamification?
- What is the Zeigarnik Effect, and what does it have to do with gamification?
- How will gamification help me get more leads?
- A framework for using gamification to drive pre-qualified leads to sponsor landing pages
- And much more!
Adam’s Top Tips:
- Know the outcome you want to accomplish and work your way backward to the gamification, not the other way around.
- Use gamification to provide value in the form of learning for attendees that they can use with or without your product or service. Wrap it all in a story to make it an experience!
- Make sure the outcome is directly related to the learning the attendee will experience in the gamification.
How to Contact Adam Haesler and Engagio:
Leave a Comment