Teams win Championships by being better at the Basics than everyone else. And your company can WIN your Trade Show by Mastering the Basics!
If you really focus you and your team on getting back to the basics, you can achieve Champion-level Success!
So what are the Basics of Trade Shows? The basics are the difference makers! It’s not your booth layout or design, your giveaways or anything like that. Those are all important, but may stay the same from show to show.
The basics are all about working the show. Your staff. Moving the needle!
So there’s 5 basics.
1. Determine your Metrics. You have to be measuring the right things! There’s a difference between scanning badges or collecting business cards, and getting qualified leads or writing orders!
2. Set SMART Goals – Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-based. Go back and listen to Episode 1
BONUS – send me an email with GOALS in the subject line and I’ll send the exclusive Goal Setting Workbook
3. Choosing your booth Staff – Listen to Episode 2 for Exercises for picking the right people to work, and what to do if it’s just you working your booth
4. Training your Staff – Listen to Episode 3 to learn the 12 things to train your staff on! Never assume your team knows how to work a show. They may know all about your company, your products and services, but there are specific things you need to teach them to work the show.
5. Creating your Booth Flow – this is the magic. This is orchestrating the customer journey through your booth. And it works even if you have a table top display and you are working by yourself!
As an attendee, can you think of having a journey through a booth? Probably not. It’s not too common! The booth flow is a difference maker! Listen to Episode 4 to learn all about a booth flow and how it can make the difference for your next show.
If after listening you feel you need more help or guidance, schedule a free 20-min call with me to discuss your show!
Head over to Tradeshowu.biz/roadmap to schedule your call and learn more about this powerful program!