Today we are talking all about integrity. It’s Doing what you say you’re going to do. Acting in a way that inspires trust and confidence. A great trait for business, but how does it apply to trade shows? It definitely has a direct correlation and something that can make or break your next show!
What is integrity?
- Definition: the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles
- It’s not just talking the talk but walking the walk
- It’s living out the Golden rule – treating others like we would like to be treated.
5 Integrity Habits for having a winning show
1. Be on time, or better yet – be early.
2. Tell the truth about your capabilities, the service you provide, the results you get, etc. Don’t stretch the truth. Don’t lie.
3. If you can’t meet their needs, let them know.
4. Keep your booth up until the end of the show.
5. Stay at your booth – don’t abandon your co-workers.
Here’s the biggest takeaway from today – if you or any one of your people operates with a lack of integrity, you can potentially miss opportunities or even lose current customers and you may never even know it. Most will never tell you.
Are you prepared to absolutely rock your Next Show?
I mean completely blow away your goals?
To come back and have a full pipeline?
Just need the right process and the right coach! Together we can help you become the hero of your company and get the most out of your show investment!
Let’s talk together for 20 minutes and I’ll know if I can help you. The call is no charge. Zero risk and everything to gain! Send an email to email@example.com and mention free call. We will help you win at your next show!
Top 52 Trade Show Tips!
Don’t forget to stop by my website tradeshowu.biz and give your email and you’ll get immediate access to my top 52 trade show tips!