Ep 058 – Tips & Trends #1 – Getting People to Show Up at Virtual Events + GBAC
Tips & Trends #1 – quick episodes with the tips you need and the trends to watch!
How do we get more people to Show Up at our Webinars and Virtual Events? I give 2 powerful tips to reduce your No-Shows! Plus I talk about GBAC – what it is and why it’s important for returning to Live Events!
Tip 1 – Send a physical program to registered Virtual Event attendees!
- Don’t simply send email reminders for your virtual events – these get lost in the millions of emails we get daily!
- When people are registering, ask for their physical address (remember – it might be their home address)
- Then send them a physical agenda or event program in the mail!
- This will help them remember your event, and make you stand out in the sea of virtual events happening!
Tip 2 – Offer multiple times for your Virtual Events!
- If people can’t make the time you are having the event, there is 100% chance they won’t show up!
- So unless it’s a multi-day event, offer the event at multiple times
- ALSO – offer replays of your event
- These ideas give you a greater chance of getting more attendees!
TREND – Health and Safety – GBAC
- You may have seen the letters GBAC pertaining to a facility.
- GBAC is the Global Biorisk Advisory Council
- GBAC is a network of scientists, experts and specialists who offer consulting, training, education and auditing for environments which require higher level of cleaning and disinfection
- GBAC is working with facilities to certify them (GBAC Star Certification) so Live Events can come back quicker!
HAVE A TIP OR TREND YOU’D LIKE TO SEE FEATURED ON THE PODCAST?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Comment