Ep 057 – Powerful Lessons Learned from Running 1st Virtual Event – with Jason Scott
Jason Scott – owner of JCS Marketing – has run dozens of live regional events over the years. But in 2020, he had to pivot to doing a Virtual trade show for the very first time so he could continue to serve his sponsors, exhibitors and customers.
Jason shares with us all of the Lessons Learned while venturing into this new territory for the first time, as well as the challenges he faced.
- Practice Practice!
- Pre-Record as much material as possible
- Go through a complete run-through ahead of time
- Have your vendor let you experience one of their productions so you can see how things operate
- Take good notes and learn for future events!
- Have more staffing than you think you need
- Even more takeaways…
To Connect with Jason:
*** GET 10% OFF a Virtual Event Certification ***
Use promo code VP02
Leave a Comment