Ep 053 – The Future of Virtual from Virtual Events Institute – with RD Whitney
RD Whitney is the Co-Founder of the Virtual Events Institute (VEI) and the CEO of Media 365. RD has a long and successful track record in establishing, managing and delivering business community solutions across many markets and industries.
RD joins host Jim Cermak in a discussion about the future of Virtual Events, how to get better results from them, and what Certification programs are happening at the Virtual Events Institute.
RD was an accomplished leader at global media companies Tarsus, Diversified Communications and several other media groups, and served 6 years on board of Onstream (pioneers of webcasting and virtual). He has also launched and managed 5 successful national certification programs and brings 30 years of experience connecting buyer and seller together through the gravity of professional training, events (f2f and virtual), education, peer learning and data.
RD’s Top Takeaways:
- In shifting to Virtual Events, seek to Transform, not Translate!
- Trade Shows can – and should – become a community that interacts all year long.
- Identify best practices, share them with others, and learn from others.
- Look into the Certification programs offered by VEI which can benefit Trade Show, Expo, Event and Conference producers, organizers, exhibitors, sponsors and marketers.
- Hybrid events are the future. Learn how to make your future live and in-person events follow the hybrid model.
Visit These Websites:
Contact RD Whitney:
LinkedIn: RD Whitney
Leave a Comment