Did you know that using a Professional Photographer can help you grow your Leads and your Brand at you next Trade Show?
Proud to have on the Trade Show University podcast LeShayne Maddex, a professional photographer who specializes in events, trade shows and taking headshots! LeShayne has been a full-time photographer for over 10 years, and loves bringing value to her clients and making them look the best.
- How hiring a photographer can be a value add to your trade show – for everyone involved (organizers, vendors, attendees)
- What would a photographer do at a trade show?
- What type of photos should you expect to get from a trade show photographer?
- How can professional photos impact display and marketing pieces?
- How can headshots be used to drive booth traffic?
LeShayne’s Top Tips:
- They say a picture is worth 1000 words – having photos from a successful event can help you promote your event in years to come – make sure the tools you have to market are professional, including the photos!
- Hire someone who has been to trade shows. Be clear on what you are looking for with a photographer, the expectations.
LeShayne’s Top Takeaways:
- Hiring a professional photographer gives everyone involved in a trade show a “souvenir” – for the planners to use in marketing going forward, for the vendors to show off their presence at your trade show AND their booth, and for attendees to show where they have been to increase education/product knowledge for their own clients.
** SPECIAL OFFER! **
- Save 10% Discount on Trade show photography services – just mention Trade Show University
Connect with LeShayne Maddex:
- IG: tampabayheadshots
- FB: TBHeadshots
Check out our YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/@tradeshowuniversity
Get weekly tips and new info! Sign up for newsletter https://tradeshowu.biz
Find the trade show topic you need: https://tradeshowu.biz/episodes
Free 15-minute Discovery Call! Let’s talk about your challenges! https://tradeshowu.biz/services