Are you designing your events with Behavior Change in mind? Are you wondering what that even means? You have GOT to understand how important this is, and you are definitely in the right place to start learning!
My guest this week is Kristin Malek, and this is her second time on Trade Show University! Kristin is an expert in designing experiences that change behavior and mindset. After 10 years in higher education, she realized that engagement without behavior change is useless at best, and dangerous at worst. The only way to enact real change and inspire action is to first design a transformational experience that would inspire change from within. Kristin has won double digit international, regional, and state awards to include international Educator of the Year and Excellence in Teaching and Training.
- What exactly is Behavior Change Design
- How it is different from Project Management
- Why designing for engagement is so important
- Kristin’s latest project – Experience University
- And so much more!
Kristin’s Top Tips:
- Engagement isn’t activities
- Engagement without behavior change is essentially useless
- If you don’t design for behavior change it’s like planting a tomato seed without giving it a cage – it will grow but without structure of direction
Kristin’s Big Takeaway:
- Change management is just project management; designing for behavior change is completely different.
Connect with Kristin Malek:
- www.experienceuniversity.org – Check this out!!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kristinmm/
- Her Extraordinary Events Podcast: https://extraordinaryevents.buzzsprout.com
***Check out Kristin’s first visit on Trade Show University!
- Career Growth & Education Options in Events – LISTEN HERE
For more info on Trade Show University coaching and consulting services – CLICK HERE
Schedule a FREE 15-minute Discovery Call to see how we can generate MORE LEADS at your next show! CLICK HERE to Schedule