Goal Setting is one of the Top things you can do for success at your next trade show or event — IF you do it right!! Excited for this week’s guest to give us a fresh perspective with her own method.
Goal strategist Debra Eckerling is on a mission to change goal culture in and out of the workplace. A speaker, corporate consultant, and workshop leader, she is the award-winning author of Your Goal Guide and founder of the D*E*B METHOD® for goal-setting simplified. Debra has spoken on stages for TEDx, Innovation Women, SCORE LA, and more, and is host of #GoalChatLive, The DEB Show, and Taste Buds with Deb.
- What is Event Outcome Optimization?
- What is The DEB Method?
- Why is The DEB Method effective for Goal Setting?
- How does it apply to Event Outcome Optimization?
Deb’s Top Tips:
- To get the most value out of any conference, start by creating a mission and motto for your business, as well as for attending the event
- Create a plan for meeting people and choosing sessions, so you turn the time, money, and energy you spend into quality leads and valuable information that will grow your business
- Schedule time to prep, as well as for following up and following through
Deb’s Top Takeaways:
- To get what you want you need to know what that is.
- Setting goals for conferences, and aligning them with your business goals, will set you up for success.
Get Deb’s Book – Your Goal Guide on Amazon
Connect with Debra Eckerling: