In this episode, we have an Exhibitor Coaching Session featuring Jim from Trade Show University offering coaching with an exhibitor for an upcoming trade show. Today Jim talks with Reginald Ferguson of The Groom’s Man, the wedding offshoot of the men’s fashion consultancy NY Fashion Geek.
Jim and Reginald discuss The Groom’s Man and their first time to a large wedding show, including:
- The booth flow/attendee journey
- Follow up
- And much more!
Connect with Reginald!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.nyfashiongeek.com
- Instagram: New York Fashion Geek
Your opportunity to listen in on a one-to-one coaching session!
Would you like to be considered for an Exhibitor Coaching Session that will be featured on an upcoming podcast episode?
- CLICK HERE to go to our Contact page and send in your info!
For more info on our coaching and consulting services – CLICK HERE
Schedule a FREE 15-minute Discovery Call! CLICK HERE to Schedule