There’s no better way to figure out your customer than to study them! Voice of Customer research (VOC) is a tremendous and powerful tool, and the specialty of our guest.
Dave Loomis is the President of Loomis Marketing, LLC, a consulting firm focused on providing and coaching voice-of-customer interviewing for B2B companies. Dave helps some of the world’s largest and well-known B2B brands, including GE, STERIS, Saint-Gobain, Oshkosh and Xerox. He is a co-host of the B2B Marketing & Sales Podcast, and the author of Marketing is Everything We Do.
- The importance of REAL voice of customer input
- The right ways to do voice of customer research
- Success stories
- What is “customer outsight” and what’s motivating you to write about it?
Dave’s Top Tips:
- Know who your targets are, understand what motivates them, figure out how to reach them most effectively and engage with them consistently.
- Add value, be professional, but have fun!
- There is no substitute for personal relationships.
Connect with Dave Loomis: