Event Tech flourished throughout the pandemic as we all went virtual. How about now with Live In-Person events back to being the norm?
My guest BJ Mazmanian is Sr. Director of Client Services and Live Events at Bluewater. With a 20-year career in the live events space, BJ focuses on mobile and large-scale events, bringing a unique perspective on how to think through activation plans, extend client budgets, and push clients out of their comfort zones.
- How has technology impacted the way brands approach in-person events, particularly trade shows?
- What types of technology are brands using to create a more personalized sales process at trade shows?
- What are some of the biggest challenges that brands face when trying to make their trade show booths more exciting for attendees? How do you address those challenges?
- How can brands ensure that their booth stands out in a sea of other booths at a trade show?
1) By scanning and interacting with different elements in the booth, a communication plan can be created based on all of the elements that were selected or interacted with that get sent automatically.
2) Extending dollars that are being spent – meaning looking at mobile tours / digital interactives that are being made to be used after the singular event. Create a canvas that can be updated / changed based on the show vs starting over every time
3)Think larger than just one event or one event budget. How can you build a strategy and plan that will help you get more bang for your buck?
Connect with BJ: