Do you think about Production when creating your exhibits and shows? My guest today talks about how powerful Production can be!
Marc Collins, co-founder and Executive Producer of Odyssey Creative, began his theatre and film career around age six. Ever since then, he’s been bringing content to stages and screens for live audiences across the country and around the world. As a corporate and association show director, he believes in the use of theatre production practices such as detailed participant and technical rehearsal, performance coaching, and crafting the show strategically around the audience experience.
- Why is a show flow important?
- Why is a script important?
- Why is REHEARSAL important?
- What are some ways that the quality of a general session’s production can impact the attendee experience?
- And so much more!!
Marc’s Top Tips:
- Get a producer involved in planning your general session
- Get a producer involved early – we recommend a minimum of 6 months out, but we can do more from 8-10 months out
- Your AV company may not be the best source for your producer as they have an obligation to sell what’s on the AV company’s shelves. An independent producer will be your ally and your advocate, and will hold your AV company accountable in a way that an employee of that company will not
Connect with Marc Collins:
- Email: email@example.com