Vinnu Deshetty serves as CEO of EVA Event Tech Hub and brings over 25 years of meeting and conference planning experience in the association and nonprofit industries. With a unique understanding of both the tech and meeting planning worlds, Vinnu focuses on making tech accessible and productive for meeting planners. She leads development teams to bring a sense of humanity to AI development making EVA’s technology a reality that is easily implemented and activated. You can find Vinnu as an event tech advocate speaking at industry events at Meeting Planners International (MPI), Professional Convention Managers Associations (PCMA), and the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE).
- What event data should exhibitors expect
Vinnu’s Top Tips:
- Don’t worry about your overall numbers
- Show numbers that matter to your exhibitors.
Planners & Exhibitors
- Think beyond the trade show
- Whether it’s in-person or pre-post event, there are some ways to easily engage with prospects
Vinnu’s Key Takeaways:
- Look at data that’s relevant to your category
- Think about the pre-post activities.
Get in touch with Vinnu Deshetty on their website.
Get the Trade Show University email newsletter for weekly tips, tools, and expert advice to maximize the ROI for your next trade show or event – all for FREE!