Have you been to a Haunted House? What was your experience like? In this episode, we will talk about Haunted Houses and the memories it leaves us.
On the show, we have Roger Miller – a special FX makeup artist and improv coach. He is a right-brained person in a left-brained world. Roger has the unique background combination of being in the not-very exciting medical Insurance industry, and also a special effects makeup artist! Roger has been involved in many shows in both of his worlds – insurance and special effects makeup. He draws on inspiration from both to give great tips and value for you and how to do things differently in your booth for greater customer engagement and results.
- Deeper experiences
- The Haunt Industry
- Method of stage: go and engage
Roger’s Top Tips:
- Identify who the right people are and then integrate goals
- Know who your customers are
- Create that initial experience down the trade show floor
- We need to create that vision and what better way to create a vision than by assaulting as many senses as possible
Roger’s Key Takeaways:
- Experiences are memorable
- Creating experiences for a community or a group because it becomes even more memorable
Get in touch with Roger Miller
Get the Trade Show University email newsletter for weekly tips, tools, and expert advice to maximize the ROI for your next trade show or event – all for FREE!