198 – Focus on the Customer & UFI Trends to Watch – with Kai Hattendorf
What worries you this 2023? Are there trends you need to watch out for? In this episode, we focus on customers and also discuss the flows, ins, and outs of the industry.
Kai Hattendorf graces the podcast today. Kai is the CEO of UFI – the global association for the exhibition industry. With UFI being active all around the world, he spends a lot of time connecting with the industry and our stakeholders around the globe. He’s a sought-after speaker across the events industry and regularly here in the US – and was recently named “Business Events Strategist of the Year” by PCMA.
- UFI’s 5 Trends to Watch for 2023
- Deep-dive on the customer focus
Kai’s Top Tips:
- Don’t get too distracted by all the discussion about inflation and/or recession – this will pass
- Focus on providing the best experience and outcome for exhibitors and buyers right now
Kai’s Key Takeaways:
- If times are tough, focus on your customer. They will reward you big time!
- Go check out UFI – a great source of information, and the go-to association for expo people in the US who want to connect internationally.
Get in touch with Kai Hattendorf and UFI in LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/ufi-association/
Get the Trade Show University email newsletter for weekly tips, tools, and expert advice to maximize the ROI for your next trade show or event – all for FREE!
- Visit tradeshowu.biz and drop your email on the home page!
- Subscribe at Apple Google Spotify
Leave a Comment