Do you go to events, exhibits, or trade shows, but completely forget what it was all about? In this podcast episode, we talk about the story in an event flow. We talk about the plot, because there is always a plot line!
Today’s guest is Alan Bruun. Alan is currently Director, Creative Services for Production Resource Group’s Corporate Events Division. He is an IAAPA Brass Ring and Thea award winner. He has over 20 years of experience creating shows and events for Disney Parks Live Entertainment and Disney Event Group throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. Alan has also served as Artistic/Producing Director for 5 theatre and opera companies.
- How to see the evolution of the event/exhibit experience
- How to maximize impact and retention
- Why is story important in the success of events
Alan’s Top Tips:
- Keep it simple
- Create an immersive environment
- Interact, engage, and disrupt
Alan’s Key Takeaways:
- Have a clear picture of your attendees
- Understand how to reach them
- Look beyond standard processes to create an innovative experience
Get in touch with Alan Bruun at email@example.com
Get the Trade Show University email newsletter for weekly tips, tools, and expert advice to maximize the ROI for your next trade show or event – all for FREE!