What is the difference between Demand Generation (regarding generating leads using marketing) and Lead Generation? Why does it matter and what should you focus on?
Helping us answer these questions is Vanessa Zangardi of Zangardi Studio! Vanessa is a business owner, a mom, a wife, and relentless in her pursuit of teaching and helping people understand marketing isn’t scary – and that you can do it, no matter how big or small your business is.
- What is Demand Gen and what is Lead Gen?
- Demand gen as it relates to current marketing trends
- Why is everyone talking about Content?
- What content should people be focusing on?
- How do we make creating content easier?
- Content as it relates to demand gen and current marketing talk
- Easy steps you can do to work on demand gen while creating impactful content
Vanessa’s Top Tips:
- Creating valuable content needs to be your focus. You can do this a few ways – video, blog, social media, in-person trade shows, or during your own hosted events.
- The easiest way to figure out what that valuable content is to talk to your customers and talk to your sales staff. After that, find an easy cadence of creation on the best platforms and STICK TO IT!
Vanessa’s Top Takeaways:
- Marketing isn’t scary – but you do need to take risks.
- You can find creative ways to create impactful marketing campaigns and content, no matter your budget.
Get in Touch with Vanessa Zangardi:
Get the Trade Show University email newsletter for weekly tips, tools and expert advice to maximize the ROI for your next trade show or event – all for FREE!