Trade Show PRO Tip #7 explores how to Effectively use your Cell Phone, Android or iPhone right at your trade show booth! Normally I tell people to put their phones away – and that’s still good advice! But today I’m giving you several reasons and situations to pull it out and use it for even better results!
- TAKE PICTURES…of your booth to use in email follow ups, social media and more.
- …of your competitors to research what they are doing.
- …of other booths in the show to give you inspiration to make improvements on your displays
- …of attendees at your booth to share on social media!
- …of all your important show documents and contracts so you have them when you need them.
- TAKE VIDEOS…to capture testimonials as they happen! When someone raves about your product or service, ask them if they are willing to say that again, and capture a video testimonial!
- …to GO LIVE on your social medial channels
- …to capture a quick follow-up video after having a conversation with someone at the booth
- USE YOUR CALENDAR…to schedule follow ups with attendees on the spot!
- USE YOUR ALARMS…to set reminders for important calls, meetings, sessions and more! Don’t miss out because of the excitement and energy happening at the booth!
What other ways do you use your phone to reach your goals and go above and beyond?
- Send an email to email@example.com or connect with me on LinkedIn
Join our Email Newsletter for updates and exclusive access to Tips, Tools and Trainings!
Subscribe at your favorite Podcast Platform!