Andrea Waltz is the co-founder of Courage Crafters, Inc. and co-author of the best-selling book, Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There. For almost two decades, Andrea has been teaching people in virtually every business and industry how to think and feel differently about failure, rejection, and the word, “no” to achieve their goals and dreams.
- Handling fear of rejection in sales, at trade shows and expos
- How does fear of rejection impact the tradeshow industry?
- Where does it show up?
- What can people do at a tradeshow to be better at handling the fear of rejection?
- Your top tips for our listeners (trade show producers, planners, sponsors and exhibitors)
Andrea’s Top Takeaways:
- Courageously connect by being the one to initiate and build relationships
- Any fear is a fleeting feeling, the results form your efforts impact you a long time.
Free Assessment Quiz from Andrea!
Connect with Andrea Waltz:
Join the Trade Show U Email Newsletter for updates and exclusive access to Tips, Tools and Trainings!
Subscribe at your favorite Podcast Platform!