186 – Trade Show Learnings for Growth – with Sue Monhait of Gift Biz Unwrapped
Rock Solid Learnings for Growth!! Sue Monhait is a business owner, podcast host, speaker, coach and best-selling author for the community she’s lovingly named, “Gifters-Bakers-Crafters-Makers” – people who create beautiful and/or delicious products that they want to share with the world. Sue owns two businesses including The Ribbon Print Company offers custom ribbon printing systems creating the ability to produce on-site personalization and branding of products, and Gift Biz Unwrapped which provides free and paid business development and growth direction including her top ranked weekly podcast.
- Trade Show Experiences and Learnings from over the years
- How have you seen shows change?
- Biggest mistake at a show?
- How do you judge if a show was successful?
Sue’s Top Tips:
- For Producers – make it easy for an exhibitor by giving a detailed show process as early as possible.
- For Exhibitors – plan out your major shows for the year and book them early to get best placement. Then be open to adding in one or two more if a new opportunity arises. This should be in your budget. Bigger shows aren’t always better.
Connect with Sue Monheit:
- IG – @giftbizunwrapped
- Listen to the Gift Biz Unwrapped at all podcast platforms
Leave a Comment