Learn real-world success practices from an exhibitor who has worked over 500 shows! He is a pro I have worked side-by-side with at many trade shows, and he definitely walks the walk.
Proud to have join me Roger Vartanian of Lightning eMotors. Roger is 40 year veteran in the commercial vehicle manufacturing industry with experience in product concept, design, manufacturing, sales and marketing.
- What are your processes in trade show planning?
- How do you use video in both pre- and post-show marketing?
- How do you see the use of video to maximize trade show ROI?
- What are your pre and post show plans?
- How important is buy-in from your team?
Roger’s Top Takeaways:
- Believe in what the mission of the show is.
- Not only display the products and services but show your attendees you are a product knowledge specialist and a valuable resource for their business.
- Understand that while its great to sell at trade shows the main purpose is to develop interest and leads and how you will turn that into sales.
- Be energetic and passionate to help your visitors.
Connect with Roger Vartanian:
- Web: www.lightningemotors.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/roger-vartanian-292833132/
Join our Email Newsletter for updates and exclusive access to Tips, Tools and Trainings!
Subscribe at your favorite Podcast Platform!