If you want to maximize the Traffic to your Trade Show booth, then you have got to take advantage of all the FREE Marketing Tools available to you! Some you know, and others you need to seek out. But no matter if you are on a strict budget or not, don’t miss out on the freebies!
Social Media – of course!
- Before the show, tell you will be exhibiting, what booth you will be at, what you will be showcasing. And here’s something I never see…posts for those NOT going to the show! Have those folks reach out to you to still get a demo or the show special!
- During the show – use geofencing to reach people on the show floor! Promote show specials, giveaways, demos, and whatever else will get people to your booth. Don’t forget to use a pic of your actual booth.
- After the show – again a pic of your booth. And take and share selfies with customers and prospects – and tag them. Extend the show special for those who were not able to make it. Tag the show or association – they may repost it!
Check with the show organizers to see what free tools are available to you!
- Many shows have a map of the show floor which lets you enter info about your company – and so many businesses skip this! I always check this out to find out more info about the exhibitors and if there’s nothing there, I may just walk by your booth.
- Plus, there may be email blasts, banner ads, and more you can take advantage of.
What other Tools do you use to increase your Traffic? CONTACT ME!