Can Niche or Micro-Niche businesses thrive at Trade Shows? This guest brings tons of big business marketing experience and gives the tips and tactics niche businesses can use to have huge success!
Micaela S. Benn publishes children’s books for kids ages 3-8 that center on relationship dynamics between family members. (Now THAT’s Niche!) Her books are supported by enrichment resources to promote early childhood literacy, social development and emotional learning. She’s also a marketing coach and hosts The Children’s Book Marketing Podcast.
- How to apply big business event marketing tactics to suit audiences that support small business owners
- Pre-marketing prep for locating the right events
- Anticipating opportunities for following up with customers that did & didn’t buy.
- How can you afford to pay for vendor events when you’re a small business?
- How do you decide on the right events for vending?
- What strategies have you applied in your small business that you learned managing larger scale events in the corporate world?
Micaela’s Top Takeaways:
- The importance of selecting events based on where you audience will show up
- How to make the most of vending on a small budget
Connect with Micaela S. Benn:
- Instagram – @micaelasbenn
- Website – childrensbookmarketing.co (not dot com)