Ever thought of taking your group or event to an exotic location or to sea? Today you have the opportunity to hear from a cruise specialist for groups!
Rita M. Perez is founder of RitaVentures, a travel agency that specializes in cruise ship retreats, because stronger bonds form on the waves. She has been planning group cruises for the past 11 years, and has earned her CTA, VTA, and MCC industry certifications. Having been featured on Work Culture Consultant and the Normal Lies Podcast, she takes care of all the details, so you can focus on loving on connecting with your communities, while traveling the world.
- Why can a retreat on a cruise ship be better for some compared to land venues?
- What costs are associated with hosting a retreat on a cruise ship?
- What might an onboard event agenda look like?
- How groups can connect through travel
- The first ever purpose-built cruise ship for meetings, conferences and events – MICE
Rita’s Top Tips:
- Events on cruise ships are typically more cost-inclusive than event on land venues
- Search for a professional travel planner that specializes in onboard events through professional travel associations like ASTA and CLIA.
Her Top Takeaway:
Innovative ideas for alternative venues to host events
Special Free Download!
- Cruise Retreat Planning Calendar https://ritaventures.net/calendar
Connect with Rita Perez:
- Website: www.ritaventures.net
- Email: email@example.com
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/ritaventures/
- LI: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ritaperez19/
Don’t Miss an Episode!! Join our Email Newsletter for updates and exclusive access to Tips, Tools and Trainings!
Subscribe at your favorite Podcast Platform!