Trade Show PRO Tip #2 – Get your team excited about the possibilities
Trade Show PRO Tips are quick and powerful episodes that help exhibitors that are ready to go beyond the basics! If you are just starting out with trade shows, be sure to get great at the basics, and then start to incorporate some PRO Tips! Click here for episodes on the Basics
So Get Your Team Excited about the Possibilities at the Show!
- If you want to max out your possibilities and goals for the show, then you have to get your team excited about the show.
- Convey what it means for the company by sharing the goals for the show and how they fit with the company goals.
- Even more so – convey what the show can mean for that person! Are you running a contest at the show for your people? Can the show lead to sales and commissions for them?
- Can they possibly meet new connections?
- Whatever it is, make sure they are aware!
- And if you haven’t considered some sort of reward for your team, do it! Hold a contest based on your goals to get people motivated to be there and go all out!
- An excited team will out perform an uninspired team every time!