If the last couple of years has told us anything, it’s that we need Human Connection. We crave being around other people in community. So how do we effectively do that without going back to our old ways of doing things?
To shed light and bring value to this discussion is Josh Hotsenpiller, the CEO of JUNO, an all-in-one digital events and engagement platform. As a successful entrepreneur with a decade of experience in building community software platforms, he has worked with a variety of organizations that help digital and live events to reach a new level of connection.
- Why we need to build Community throughout our events – before and after
- Why is human connection important?
- Can it be done online/virtually? If so, how?
- How and why to scale?
- And so much more!
Josh’s Top Tips:
- Invest in your soft/human skills. They are needed now more than ever!
- Be intentional with yourself and others
Connect with Josh & Learn More about Juno: