Working Trade Shows and Events can be absolutely stressful and exhausting, even if just one day. So how do you combat the fatigue and stress?
My guest is Keith Brewer, known as The Monk Without the Funk! He helps go-getters that are over 40 learn how to look and feel younger using little-known Eastern and Western methods. And today he is here to discuss How to stay healthy and strong and combat fatigue and stress while working the long hours of trade shows.
Keith was born with spinal issues such that Western physicians assured him he would be paralyzed by the age of 13. His mom said it was up to me to prove them wrong. Thanks to the art of qigong (a self-healing meditational art from Ancient China), I’m still mobile and active and finishing a doctorate in acupuncture.
- What kind of things could a trade show worker do to keep themselves fit on the road?
- How would you approach nutrition for someone who is on the road a lot?
- How would you address fitness from someone who has to stand a lot?
- How can you combat the stress and fatigue of long work hours?
Keith’s Top Tips:
- Always keep a positive mindset
- Use simple meditational breathing exercises, which can also help in every day life, to stay healthy and fight fatigue and stress
- Stay hydrated!
Keith’s #1 Takeaway:
- No matter what you do in life, there is a way to stay healthy, fit and stress free
Help is Available!
- I am always glad to provide customized workout/health/nutrition plans and teach people how to combat stress and regain their energy
Contact Keith Brewer:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/monkwithoutthefunk