Adding just ONE person to your booth staff can possibly double or Max Out the number of leads you get at your next show! That person is a trained Brand Ambassador.
To educate us all about Brand Ambassadors are Al Schuster and Stephanie Crawford of Polaris Brand Promotions, a nationwide promotional staffing agency. Al is President of Polaris, and Stephanie is the Client Relations Manager. Together they bring decades of staffing industry experience.
Today we are discussing The benefits of utilizing Brand Ambassadors for trade show booth staffing.
– What services do Brand Ambassadors bring to trade show and convention exhibitors?
– What should exhibitors look for (skills, experience & personality) from brand ambassador talent?
– How can a company benefit from utilizing brand ambassadors at their trade show or convention booth?
– What questions should Exhibitors ask to find the right Brand Ambassador for them?
Al & Stephanie’s Top Tips:
– Hiring brand ambassador talent will save you time and money over recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training yourself.
– You’ll miss 90% of your attendee leads if you engage in long conversations instead of focusing on lead gathering.
– Create an EXPERIENCE for consumers that’s branded to, well… your brand! Don’t just do a business card drop or use cheap branded promo items.
– Looks are important, but what’s more important is having enthusiastic hustlers who engage with attendees.
– The money you invest in hiring an experienced brand ambassador will save you thousands on airfare, hotels, meals, ridesharing and the time that your employees will lose being away from their day-to-day jobs.
– Create a compelling experience to gather as many leads as possible at the trade show or convention.
Get in Touch with Al & Stephanie:
Get a Free Gift to Grow Your Trade Show Results!
Just drop your email on the home page at tradeshowu.biz