Success Stories have lessons learned in them that are important for companies big and small. Proud to have a small start-up manufacturer with an innovative product on to share his success story at a huge industry show with over 70,000 attendees!
Steve Waddell is the President and CEO of Nasoni. Steve’s desire to make a bigger impact on people’s lives as well as the environment led him to develop an innovative bathroom faucet that saves water while improving functionality. Tagline is Better for you, better for the planet.
- How helpful is having a plan in preparing for this event?
- What other tips or tools did you use to prepare?
- Many people give out logo’d items, but you didn’t go the normal route. What did you find, and did it work?
- What were some of the things people found interesting or innovative at your booth?
- What else did you incorporate in your booth to attract attention?
Steve’s Top Takeaways:
- KBIS is the biggest event in our industry and was worth every penny we spent on it. Find the one for your niche and participate! Go all -in, having a 20’X 10′ booth was extremely valuable over the 10′ X 10′ booth we initially reserved.
- Make everyone that visits your booth feel good about themselves, it paid off for us in spades.
Special Deal from Nasoni
You can find some of the best deals on award-winning Nasoni fountain faucets on Wayfair! Just type Nasoni in the search bar on Wayfair or Wayfair Canada, and you’ll find great deals.
Get in touch with Steve Waddell:
SHARE THE VALUE OF THIS PODCAST!
If you enjoyed this show, please go to Apple Podcasts and leave me a review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and help others to be inspired by Trade Show University.