How many businesses are effectively driving trade show attendees – whether in-person or virtual – to their website? Not many! And if you do, how do you maximize the conversion of leads through your site?
Proud to have on the mic with me Toccara Karizma – a digital marketing consultant and business growth strategist to some of the world’s top eCommerce brands. She is the CEO of Karizma Marketing, Hawaii’s top full-service digital marketing agency dedicated to growing elite eCommerce brands online.
In this episode we are going to dive into the topic of Website Conversion Rate Optimization. We discuss:
- What is Website Conversion Rate Optimization and why is it so important?
- Some top tips to increase website conversions
- Benchmark conversion rates website owners should be shooting for
Toccara’s top tips:
1) Adding a popup form that offers value for lead gen
2) Adding a clickable phone number
3) Live chat support
4) Website Speed
5) Mobile-optimized website
6) Quick, easy checkout and payment process
7) Test Free Shipping if you can
8) Trust Badges, Industry Certifications, and Similar
10) Google My Business
11) Adding a Search Bar
12) Professional Photos and Videos that clearly show location, office, product, and similar
13) Product Demo videos (if needed)
14) “As Seen On”
15) UGC if appropriate
16) Scarcity Offers
17) Simplify choices (for service-based businesses)
18) Research large competitor’s websites and what they are doing
Toccara’s Big Takeaways from this episode:
Make a commitment to implement at least 2 of the strategies we discuss. They are all designed to be actionable and tactile so your listeners can easily take action on what we discuss. Don’t dump money into expensive ads before making sure your website is setup to convert. Otherwise you will just waste a bunch of money. Make sure any ad agency you work with is asking you about your website conversion rates, average order value, current lead gen strategy, and similar.
Special Referral Offer:
If you know someone who may be a good fit for our agency services. You get $1,000 for providing the referral and they get $1,000 off their first month of services. You can learn more at https://www.karizmamarketing.com/refer-a-friend/
Contact Toccara Karizma:
I am Toccara Karizma everywhere (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, and LinkedIn).
Access free marketing content, tips, and trainings at www.toccarakarizma.com
Support Trade Show University!
If you have gotten value from any episodes of Trade Show University, please make a small donation so we can keep the value coming! Visit Buy Me a Coffee @ buymeacoffee.com/tradeshowu