Ep 034 – The Potential of Account Based Marketing for greater Trade Show Results!
Carman Pirie is the co-founder of Kula Partners, an agency that helps leading B2B manufacturers craft digital experiences that transform how they engage buyers, serve customers, and outpace their competition online. He’s also the co-host of The Kula Ring podcast for manufacturing marketers. Combining three decades of marketing and communications experience with a distaste for the ordinary, Carman joins us to share unique insights on B2B marketing and sales.
Carman’s Top Tips:
– Know who you want to sell to before you start
– Trade shows start before they start and end well after they end
– Don’t ignore digital lead capture along with tightly aligned sales enablement and marketing automation
– Getting good at taking an account-based approach to trade shows makes you less reliant on trade shows
Carman’s top 2 takeaways for the listeners:
– Get really good at trade shows so you may possibly need them less
– Account Based Marketing = better marketing & sales alignment
Contact Carman and to learn more: