With over 27 years of experience in the design industry, Amy Lokken, founder and inventor of Müd Modular, knows how to create spaces that sell. No matter if your selling is online, or at a tradeshow, Amy knows how to translate your brand and client experience into a profitable selling stage. With a background in design and an innate ability to understand human psychology, Amy creates one-of-a-kind visual experiences that both her clients and their buying audiences love.
- Tips for designing the right trade show
- Doing virtual events right
- The biggest mistake people are making today when it comes to their trade show/virtual set up?
- Why are businesses playing it safe?
- How do people level up the attendee’s experience at trade shows?
Amy’s Top Tips:
- Build an experience that’s worth raving about.
- Make it all about them (i.e. the attendee’s, exhibitors, audience, etc).
- Be the unexpected.
- If you want to stand out and get noticed, you’re going to have to stop looking like everyone else.
Amy’s Big Takeaways:
- To be successful in todays Modern Day Business environment we need to build deeper relationships and develop a strong emotional bond with those we are meant to Impact and Influence. That starts with understanding ‘What story are you telling visually’.
- Think Differently about what you’re saying through your visual language– is it evoking the emotional response you intended?
- Free 20 minute audit/chat of their existing trade show set-up
Connect with Amy:
- email: email@example.com
- website: mudmodular.com
Join our Email Newsletter for updates and exclusive access to Tips, Tools and Trainings!
Subscribe at your favorite Podcast Platform!