Having the right people staffing your booth and your event is great and the important first step in having a successful Trade Show or Event. And having them trained the Right Way so you optimize Attendee Engagement is the true key to maximizing your potential!
The expert joining the podcast to discuss is Lee Ali – the Managing Director and founder of Expo Stars Interactive, a global exhibition engagement company based in Manchester, UK. Lee is also an international speaker, business coach, mentor, sales strategist and a qualified iMA practitioner. He is widely regarded as the leading go-to source for attendee engagement and lead generation strategies for global tradeshow exhibitions.
- Why is it important to select the right booth staff?
- What personal qualities would you look for?
- Why is it important to know your target audience?
- What are the key job roles in the booth and how do they differentiate?
- Why does this matter when it comes to selecting people?
- And Much More!!
Lee’s Top Tips:
- Know your target audience
- Identify what key job roles and key tasks are needed in your booth
- Have a staff selection process
- Set activities and expectations
- Motivate and reward your team
- People buy people, so start the exhibiting process by selecting your team first before everything else
Special Offer from Expo Stars:
Get in touch with Lee Ali:
- LinkedIn – leeali5