The experience we have and the experience we put our attendees, exhibitors and sponsors through is more important to our results than ever! In this episode we discuss How to guarantee success for your trade show experience with Lydia Sugarman, founder and CEO of Venntive.
Prior to moving into the online space in 1995, Lydia Sugarman honed her sales skills in diverse verticals, from financial services to travel to entertainment. In the process, she skied the Alps, raced in outlaw bike races in New York, mounted art shows in Moscow and New York, and produced Vin Diesel’s first short film. Along the way, she fell in love with email marketing and CRM.
- Surprising statistics about trade shows
- What should you do to not drop the ball on follow-up?
- How planning for a trade show is like planning for battle
- And much more!
Lydia’s Top Takeaways:
1. Make sure everyone attending knows their responsibilities.
2. Provide training. Selling at a trade show has its own set of rules, strategies, and tactics.
Free Guide from Venntive:
Download Venntive’s free guide with tips for a successful trade show experience, “Before The Show – Trade Show Success Tips”
Get in touch with Lydia Sugarman:
- Web: https://venntive.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 917.445.8637
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/lydiasugarman
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/venntive
Check Out our Sponsor…
Michael Green Food & Wine Entertainment! www.michaelgreen.com
Michael creates & hosts Wine & Food Experiences that build relationships and drive sales!
From Conferences to Offsites, Michael’s high energy presentations are informative, highly entertaining and resonate for Years to come.
Find out why CMO firm Chief Outsiders said…
- Michael does much more than develop events – he creates memorable experiences for his clients and their guests. His expertise spanned all elements from planning to execution. What made the events truly special and memorable were Michael’s knowledge, experience, contacts, and flair. He not only made us look good, he ensured we remained relevant in the eyes of our guests throughout the evening.
Go to WWW.MICHAELGREEN.COM to learn more!
**SHARE THE INSPIRATION!**
If you enjoyed this show, please go to Apple Podcasts and leave me a five-star review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and help others to be inspired by Trade Show University.