A question facing every event organizer, sponsor and exhibitor is what will trade shows and events look like post-pandemic? And will we be able to survive all the new protocols within our budget? Today we discuss these topics with industry veteran Maggie Ellison!
Maggie Ellison is the Vice President at Creative Marketing Strategies, an experiential engagement agency that has been providing marketing solutions for 40 years. Her previous positions with the Columbus Zoo & Aquarium and Cedar Fair Entertainment were excellent precursors to her role overseeing sponsorship implementation for the Ohio State Fair and the Jazz & Rib Fest and leading creative strategy for hundreds of Fortune 1000 companies.
- How have events changed since the start of the pandemic?
- What types of events will be successful in a post-pandemic world?
- How did the pandemic impact event marketing budgets?
- And more!
Maggie’s top Take-Aways…
- Face-to-face, despite a 2-year hiatus from it, is not going away.
- Creative strategies and unique and memorable connections with audiences will continue to be important marketing strategies for event marketers.
Request a “Peace of Mind” Candle at no cost:
Connect with Maggie Ellison:
- Twitter – @marketingmaggs
- Instagram – maggieellison24
You Set your Goals – Now get 9 Tips to Hit Them in 2022!
Listen to Episode 130 of Trade Show University! CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
Get the BEST Results at your Trade Shows this Year! Visit tradeshowu.biz/roadmap