Trade Shows and Events can be a big part of the Marketing mix for a lot of companies. And Marketing plays a HUGE part in the success of your shows! So in this episode, we bring in a lot of Marketing basics you need to consider.
Joining me on the podcast to share in all the Marketing fun is Bryan Lefelhoc, Director of Sales for Spire Marketing, a marketing firm with three locations serving Northern Ohio, in Ashland, Tiffin and Medina. Bryan also hosts the “Dash of Grit” Podcast. Formerly, he was Sales Manager with iHeart/ClearChannel Communications radio.
Some of the topics we cover:
- What are mistakes people seem to make at Trade Shows?
- What seems to happen at every “successful” trade show?
- How can you make a trade show video one that people want to stop and watch?
Bryan’s top tips:
- Let your current customers know where you’ll be
- Invite leads to the show with a free drink coupon or something when they get there
- Automate your follow up to optimize your lead potential
- Don’t make your trade show video about you, make it about your customer
- Have a follow up plan to last as long as the buying cycle does.
- During follow up, educate…don’t sell.
- Create a video that shows how your product solves your customers problems…not about your company.
Get in touch with Bryan Lefelhoc:
Direct line: 419-496-3525