Keeping your Virtual Event audience engaged is so difficult with all the distractions they face. Here are two powerful tips plus a current trend all which you can use to your advantage in keeping your audience plugged in and wanting more!
Tip 1 – Have shorter segments and more breaks
· Thanks to Jason Scott of JCS Marketing – He gave this tip and others on Trade Show U Episode #057
· Think about how we watch videos on Youtube
· We have an incredibly short attention span, and its only getting shorter!
· Break down your talk or topic into bullet points and then make each bullet point its own talk!
· Keep your audience engaged and attentive by continually changing speakers, tone, format and topics
Tip 2 – Use your breaks to do market research – in a fun way
· Ask questions about your products and services
· Do polling
Trend – new entertainment options for virtual events! So many ideas used at live events can be now utilized for Virtual Events as well!
· Magicians – check out one of the top trade show magicians – Scott Tokar – and his interview on Trade Show University Episode #025
Our Sponsor: The Virtual Events Institute!
Special Offer – Get 10% off the Virtual Events Institute Certification Program!
Go to: virtualeventsinstitute.com and enter Promo Code VP02