We remember Stories. We remember them better than facts, figures, data and taglines. As you build your brand, are you using stories?
Here to share the power of Brand Storytelling and how it can uplevel your upcoming shows and events is strategic brand, experiential and partnership consultant, Rachel Polin.
With over a decade of diverse experience, Rachel Polin specializes in partnering with clients to create, transform and produce complex programs that highlight her expertise in brand storytelling. Collaborating across multiple industries like technology, automotive and entertainment – Rachel develops and personifies their brand through event marketing, partnerships and innovation.
- Why is brand storytelling instrumental to events?
- Where does this development fit into the process?
- Why should brand storytelling have an evergreen approach vs specific per event?
- How does innovation & partnerships fit into brand storytelling?
Rachel’s #1 Top Tip & Takeaway:
- Think about the why and the how before the what!
Contact Rachel for help with:
- Event, Creative & Marketing Production
- Marketing & Brand Strategy
- Partnership strategy & management
Connect with Rachel Polin:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachelpolin/
Don’t Miss an Episode!! Join our Email Newsletter for updates and exclusive access to Tips, Tools and Trainings!
Subscribe at your favorite Podcast Platform!