A Trade Show or Event website needs to be way more than a static website if you want to get more Ticket Sales and Registrations. Today we are discussing specific tips, tools and pages to add to your website to max out your registrations and engagement!
Francesca is the Co-Founder & Event Web Specialist at Bbr Web Design & Management and the Podcast Host of The Events Cast. Francesca helps event professionals build and improve their event websites to better market their events and sell more tickets.
- Features every event website needs
- Common event web mistakes
- Why is it so important for you to keep your event website up to date
- Small, simple changes to improve your trade show website
Francesca’s top tips:
- Start by mapping out a user journey for your website
- Create a website that speaks directly to your audience and answers to your audiences’s questions.
- Incorporate your event message in the style, the copy and all the elements of your website
Francesca’s Top Takeaways:
- Your website should take your visitors on a unique journey/experience. It is possibly, the first experience they will have with your event.
- Your event website should be live and relevant all year round.
Get in Touch with Francesca Balit: